Design should solve problems for people, to delight them, to entertain them, to improve their lives. But it should always be remembered that a designer should Visualize a user as a person, a human, someone who has a particular objective or goal in relation to a context and the user needs a solution or a product urgently to meet the objective. Imagine this person going through life, her troubles and worries. Develop an emotional connection with her. Then design something that will improve her life.
In this course, lets learn the how to design for users or humans who have specific goals and objectives.
HOW TO COMPLETE THE COURSE:
This is a self-paced video training course. Ideally you should be able to complete the course in 2 weeks. But if you want to proceed slower, its your choice as each course is self-paced. You are also supposed to finish the practice questions given along with each video. Completion the practice questions is mandatory for course completion.
Each video in the training course –
- Has a focus concept/technique explained in as simple as possible with examples
- Is byte sized for easy consumption, reuse and application
- Is carefully crafted for easy concept understanding
- Is supported by supplementary reading materials and videos wherever possible
- Is supported by practice questions for mandatory completion
After successful completion of course lessons and practice questions, you will be able to download the course completion certificate. You can use the certificate as a proof of your knowledge and completion of the course. Many of my students use the certificate during their annual appraisals that require them to keep updating with new knowledge. They also use the certificate to get the hiring managers attention through sharing widely over the linkedin and similar social media platforms.
By completing the course and the required practice questions, you will be able to:
- Understand how to make design simple for users
- Understand how to design anticipating user behavior
- Understand the importance of stability and reliability and speed as critical matrices while designing for users.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 8
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 168
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes